I present across several topics to groups of varying sizes, from main stage keynotes to study groups and private corporate events. In addition I offer these same presentations as webinars which can be hosted live online and subsequently available as a recording for replay.
My content and expertise is informed by a career in financial services – however – it is approachable for any modern business model and sector.
- Privacy and Security for Financial Services
- Social Media Compliance, Marketing and Technology
- Finding the Right Technology for Your Practice and Business
- Auditing Technology for Compliance
- and several more. Feel free to contact me for more information.
- January 2016 – AICPA
- February 2016- TD Ameritrade National Conference
- March 2016 – NAPFA
- Tampa, FL, NEXT Financial Elite Advisor Forum
- San Diego, CA, TD Ameritrade National Conference
- Digital Literacy Workshops in GA & FL
- FinCon 2014, New Orleans, LA
- Digital Literacy Workshops in CO & CA
- Digital Literacy Workshops in MA & NY
- Digital Literacy Workshops in KC & IL
- Morningstar Investment Conference, Chicago, IL
- The NYSE Study Group for TD Ameritrade
- NEXT Financial, Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
- United Planners, Scottsdale, AZ
- The Digital Literacy Workshop, Grantstreet Creative